Vietnamese hair extensions have become increasingly popular over the years due to their quality, versatility, and affordability. With so many different types of extensions available, it can be overwhelming to decide which one to choose. One of the easiest and most popular methods of using Vietnamese hair extensions is through clip-ins. Not only are they quick and easy to use, but they also do not require any professional help, making them an affordable option for those who want to switch up their hair on a regular basis. In this guide, we will walk you through the steps of how to clip in Vietnamese hair extensions for a quick and easy style.
Choosing the Right Clip-in Vietnamese Hair Extensions
Before we dive into the actual process of clipping in Vietnamese hair extensions, it is essential to choose the right type of extensions. There are different types of clip-ins available in the market, each catering to specific needs. Here are some factors to consider when choosing the right clip-in Vietnamese hair extensions:
- Length: Clip-in extensions are available in various lengths, ranging from 14 inches to 24 inches. The length you choose will depend on your natural hair’s length and the desired look you want to achieve.
- Color: Vietnamese hair extensions come in a variety of shades and colors, making it easier to match them with your natural hair color. It is crucial to choose a shade that closely matches your hair color to achieve a seamless look.
- Texture: Vietnamese hair extensions are available in different textures, such as straight, wavy, and curly. Choosing the right texture will depend on your natural hair’s texture and the look you want to achieve.
- Quality: The quality of the hair extensions is also an essential factor to consider. Look for extensions made from 100% Vietnamese human hair, as these are more durable, easier to style, and blend well with your natural hair.
How to Clip in Vietnamese Hair Extensions
Now that you have chosen the right clip-in Vietnamese hair extensions let’s move on to the actual process of clipping them in. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Section Your Hair: Start by sectioning your hair from the bottom of your scalp. Use a clip or hair tie to keep the hair out of the way, making it easier to clip in the extensions.
- Prepare the Extensions: Take the first clip-in extension and prepare it by opening the clip. Ensure that the clips are facing downwards and are open wide enough to clip onto your natural hair.
- Clip in the Extensions: Place the extension as close to your scalp as possible and clip it in place. Ensure that the clip is securely in place by giving it a gentle tug. Repeat the process by clipping in the remaining extensions, working your way upwards from the bottom of your scalp to the top.
- Blend the Extensions: Once all the extensions are clipped in, it’s time to blend them with your natural hair. Use a brush or a comb to gently blend the extensions with your natural hair, ensuring that there are no visible gaps or bumps.
- Style as Desired: With your clip-in Vietnamese hair extensions securely in place, you can now style your hair as desired. Whether you want to curl them or straighten them, the extensions will hold the style just like your natural hair.